Monday, May 17, 2010

Expression

There are times when I feel the urge to express in words, but often there exists spurs of conflicts in my mind as to what has to be expressed? During most of the time my mind refuses to express at all with so many thoughts occupying my mind at once. But one thing is for sure, life is full of emotions, so which one of them deserves the expression ?

When I'm given the choice of emotional expression(in words), I can do two different things. Firstly, if I'm happy, I can compose a poem relating to my current state of happiness and secondly if I'm sad I can compose a poem reflecting my misery. When I express my sadness, all the unwanted emotional load will be vented out in sometime, but if I choose to express joy at that point of time, I will be totally carried away to a whole knew different stance, because of which I'll feel lighter inside. Here the result is common in both the cases but I prefer the stance rather than venting out. Because venting out is just to think, think, think only about the issue which made me sad and feel all the more sad whereas the stance takes me elsewhere giving me a break from my miseries.

So I conclude that I will always continue expressing in words in comfortable, "feel good" kind of emotions irrespective of the current state of my emotion. And I will express(in words) "not so comfortable" emotions when I don't have anything else to do.

Now tell me how would you like to express?


2 comments:

  1. Hello, I rally like your blog since my favorite colors is purple and black. This post is nice. I've read your poem and thye are very good. I really enjoyed them. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete