Saturday, January 23, 2010

Answers will come..

I'm scared and confused
Lost in the darkness of this reality
Trying hard to seek light


Skeletons from the past haunting me
Love for a better future nurturing me
Where do I look ? Where do I set foot?


Since my dreams were shattered
I have struggled to move on
Now the situation has come back
As if to mock me


My future is yet to become certain
Making it harder to rely
I am now in the midst of ambiguity


I hate this dilemma
Because I survived the past
And was ready to start anew


Why should anything come back when its gone for good?
Especially now, when I'm unsure about my future
Its mean though, how life picks such vulnerable moments to hit you


But somewhere deep within
I know there exists a spark
To consume this darkness


And I am aware
Sooner or later
All the answers will come to me


Until then, all I ask for is
Strength, strength to remain intact
And to live a fulfilling life for today



4 comments:

  1. You can have that strength you wish for my dear and it will emanate all the same from your inner self. I can relate to your beautifully written poem, but then, let's accept that life's like that, it hits us when we are too vulnerable with our feelings!

    Very good! Keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Amity :)
    I am really very grateful and honoured to get feedback from you :)
    You made my day !!
    you are very encouraging :)
    Yes I will keep up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! We all wish and hope for this strength. This strength that holds us together in hard times. Wonderful renderation of the life's truth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot West Wind :))
    Thank you for stopping by :))

    ReplyDelete