Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Affirmations



  • I am a magnifiscence in human form
  • I love, care and nurture myself
  • I am happy, confident and respect myself
  • I accept myself the way I am
  • I am healthy and my body is functioning very well
  • I am wealthy and I am receiving wealth from multiple sources
  • I am beautiful inside and out
  • I am my friend
  • I am loved by my family and friends
  • Love comes to me effortlessly
  • I commit myself for loving and being loved
  • I love and be loved
  • I am blessed
  • I am enjoying the clarification of my life's purpose
  • My life is simple and easy
  • I am receiving all the attention that I deserve
  • I am making better decisions everyday
  • All good things and good people are coming to me
  • I am finding great oppertunities all around me
  • The Universe is meeting all my needs immediately
  • I am at peace and one with myself and all
  • I am enjoying a career that I am passionate about because it is giving me happiness, security and freedom
  • I am being appeciated at work
  • All my prayers are being answered
  • I am attracting all that I want like a magnet
  • I give freely and receive freely
  • I make a positive difference in the world and I am
  • I am attracting true love and romance into my life; my soulmate
  • I am irresistible to my partner
  • I accept everything with calm and grace
  • I am successful in all that I do
  • Everything is getting better everyday
  • My family and friends make me happy
  • I have an attitude of gratitude
  • God provides me for everyday in everyway







4 comments:

  1. Happy to know all that you want is there for you :) I see a CONTENTED human being here.. very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a positive outlook in life and yeah, what great affirmations you've done to yourself! Keep on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Amity : Thanks a lot !! I will keep on !! :)

    ReplyDelete